Frequently Asked Questions
- Your credit card will not be charged until our assigned ticket store has confirmed product availability, shipment, and/or delivery time.
At what age does a child require a ticket?
- For most events, all children who have reached their second birthday require a ticket to gain admittance to the Venue. Any child who has yet to reach their second birthday does not require a ticket, however, they may not occupy a seat and must sit on a parent or guardian’s lap. Please note, that for certain children’s events (such as Barney), all children who have reached their first birthday require a ticket. Please check with us for your specific event for more information prior to your purchase of tickets. For any questions, you may contact us at Toll Free at 1-800-739-0339.
Can I buy a single ticket?
- Yes, only when the ticket quantity option box allows you to select one ticket or when the line item is listed as a single ticket.
Can I cancel my order for a full refund if I no longer wish to attend the event?
- Once an order is placed all sales are FINAL. No Cancellations, Refunds, or Exchanges. There are NO Refunds on rescheduled events.
Can I place tickets on hold?
- No, we cannot place tickets on hold.
Can you reprint tickets if they are lost or stolen?
- No we cannot reprint or manufacture tickets.
Can you send my tickets to a PO Box?
- No. We need to ship tickets to an address where an adult over 18 is available to provide a signature.
Can you send my tickets without requiring a signature?
- No, we require signatures on all ticket shipments.
Do you refund on cancelled events?
- There are No Refunds on rescheduled events, however we do refund on cancelled events ONLY if the tickets are returned within 7 days and if they're shipped through a traceable shipper. (Shipping charges are not returned.)
How do we know that the tickets are genuine tickets?
- All tickets sold by First Choice Tickets are 100% guaranteed to be authentic.
How will I get my tickets?
- For most orders, First Choice Tickets will utilize two delivery methods to get your tickets to you. All shipment options are guaranteed to be delivered within the listed time frame, from shipment date - not from order placement. Federal Express Using FedEx insures that you always know when your tickets are shipped by the seller and when they will be delivered. A few important points to consider: Someone must be available to sign for the package upon delivery. Most orders are dropped off at FedEx by our stores within 24-72 hours of your purchase. Please keep this time frame in mind when choosing your delivery address. If you are requesting to ship to an address other than your billing address, our stores may require additional information. Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes. Occasionally tickets do not ship until closer to the event date. In these cases, we will notify you of the delay when your order is confirmed and give you an estimated ship date. You can still rely on First Choice Tickets guarantee that you will get your tickets in time for the event. Please make every effort to provide the correct shipping information as any changes to your shipping address after you have placed your order may result in an additional $15 shipping fee.
If a show is rescheduled and I’m unable to attend, do you refund my money?
- There are No Refunds on rescheduled events.
If I order online, when can I pick up my tickets?
- Your tickets can be shipped via Fedex, or, you may be able to pick up your tickets at one of our office in Encino, CA. Please call one of our service representatives to for instructions to pick up your tickets.
Is my personal information I submit online protected?
- Absolutely! Customer security is taken very seriously and First Choice Tickets has taken additional steps to protect your privacy and information.
Is there sales tax?
- There is no sales tax on ticket orders.
What does face value mean?
- The dollar amount, shown by words and/or numbers, on a document. The original price paid for a ticket. Our tickets are usually sold for ABOVE this price or value, sometime significantly higher depending on the demand for the event.
What methods of payment do you take?
- Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express by phone, internet, or in person. Cash by in person payment.